1872: Eight Benefits of Lifting With Light Weight
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin cover eight reasons why lifting light weights can accelerate your progress.
- One of the BEST things you can do to develop your muscles, and an amazing body, is to LIFT with lightweight! (2:15)
- Eight Benefits of Lifting with Light Weight.
- #1 – Better form. (7:30)
- #2 – Easier to connect to target muscles. (10:40)
- #3 – Lower injury risk. (15:42)
- #4 – The pump (higher reps). (19:03)
- #5 – Strength stamina. (22:41)
- #6 – Explosive training. (26:00)
- #7 – Slower reps value. (29:35)
- #8 – Easy on the joints. (32:14)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Visit PRx Performance for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- August Special: TOP SELLING PROGRAMS COMBINED FOR ONLY $99.99!
- Serge Nubret Physique
- Mind Pump #1745: How To Pack On Muscle To Your Lagging/Stubborn Body Parts
- Occlusion Training Guide | MAPS Fitness Products
- How Phasing Your Workouts Leads to Consistent Plateau Free Workouts – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Join Our CrossFit Group